Until further notice, we will not be offering oven cleaning. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are still cleaning outdoor grills.
We understand that when it comes to cleaning the oven it is considered a task everyone dreads. Whether you tackle it yourself or have a cleaning crew wipe down the exterior, the oven is never truely clean. However, you can now rely on the services of a professional oven cleaner to clean your oven and make it look as good as new.
Operators at Prestige BBQ and Oven Cleaning excel at cleaning BBQ’s but also specialize in cleaning ovens, cooktops, range hoods and microwaves. If it can build up grease, we can clean it. We use only safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products along with our own unique specialized cleaning process to leave your appliances looking new again! You won’t believe the outstanding results our proven cleaning system can achieve.
Our primary objective is to provide a professional oven cleaning service that you’ll remember for all the right reasons so you’ll be comfortable and confident in recommending us to family and friends. We understand that your oven is a sizeable investment that you want to protect.
By choosing Prestige BBQ and Oven Cleaning you can expect:
- On time arrival
- Friendly and curteous operator who is respectful of your time and property
- Fully insured
- Protection of the surrounding area
- Environmentally friendly, 100% caustic and fume free cleaning products
- Our cleaning takes roughly two to three hours depending on size and nature of work required…large or commercial ovens may require additional time
Our standard oven cleaning service includes:
- Remove the door (on certain models)
- Clean between the glass panels (on certain models)
- Soak the grates in our heated bath tank
- Degrease the interior of the oven
- Remove built-up carbon deposits on ceramic cooktops
- Wipe down and degrease the exterior
- Apply a stainless steel cleaner and polish